Skip to content
- Rinse with cool to lukewarm water. (Water should be at room temperature or slightly warmer.)
- Apply a very small drop of high-quality mild shampoo to the wet hair (avoid the scalp area). Do NOT rub the hair or scalp as you would with your own.
- Comb the shampoo through the hair from top to bottom using gentle downward strokes one section at a time. Do not scrub the hair.
- Gently apply some of the soapy water to the inside of the cap. Do not scrub the cap.
- Rinse again with cool to lukewarm water from the top down and from the inside of the cap to remove excess shampoo.
- Gently blot hair with a towel.
- You may now apply some conditioner to the damp hair. Avoid the scalp area as the conditioner can loosen the knots.
- Rinse away some of the conditioners with cool to lukewarm water only from the inside of the cap allowing a small amount to remain in the hair.
We have Available All sizes up to 4XL Dismiss