- Combine 1 cup of water with two tablespoons of Oxi-Clean or your stain remover of choice
- Place you bow in the solution. Depending on the severity of the stains, you may want to use your fingers to gently scrub the bow
- Let the bow soak for 10-15 minutes
- Remove the bow from the solution and rinse in cool water. Use a paper towel to dry any excess water.
- Place the bow on a towel or in a sunny spot and let it air dry. Be sure to reshape the bow and fluff it a little so it doesn’t dry completely flat. You could also use a hair dryer, but be careful because overheating can cause the glue to melt.
That’s it! Easy . I was so happy with how my bows turned out! They look good as new and any signs of dirt and food are long gone. I also tried using shampoo and it worked just as well and smelled even better. I would stick to Oxi-Clean or a stronger cleaning solution for tougher stains.