Our Braids wig last for over 2 years however requires very low maintenance.
To get good value for your money, I filmed this very detailed video on how to maintain your braided wigs.
Here’s a picture of the major products/items I used
- Large tooth comb or Hair brush
- Hair spray
- Hair mousse
- Clean towel
- Large bowl
- Wash your wigs in lukewarm water with a mild shampoo. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped
- Dip the ends of braids into hot water to enable straighter tips.
- Always moisturize with pil sheen, hair spray or mousse, after washing your wigs to enable it look supple and shinning.
- Do not use any form of heated equipment at close range on your wigs. This includes hair dryers. Remember that your wig is made of synthetic, heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braid wig when not it use. Do not tie it in a nylon bag or fold for too long. Always keep it in an airy place.
- Take care of your natural hair underneath. Remember to loosen the weaves, wash and remake every 2-3weeks.
- Do not allow your wigs to become damp frequently as this will cause them to become a bacteria breeding ground.
If you adhere to the following, your braided wig will serve you for a very long time..