Today’s write up We will be giving tips on how to care for braided wig
1. Wash your braided wig in a warm water by adding shampoo to it.do not use hot water if not you would destroy it.
2. For the tip/tail of the braids you could dip it into hot water to enable straighten it.
3. Apply hair moose while the braided wig is still wet.
4. Apply coconut oil to make it shine.
5 apply anti odour to prevent it from having a bad odour.
6 Always hang your braided wig up right I used my curtain handle to hang mine…lol , pretty smart right.
Styling: Before you put on the wig use hair gel to smoothen your natural hair in other to avoid extra hair coming out.
Bonus tips (Don’ts)
- Do not tie your braided wig every time; sorry love I know the weather condition is harsh, but you just have to start getting use to leaving your braided wigs loose.
- Do not leave your braided wig all tied up in a nylon/bag; always air it.
- Do not sleep with your braided wig on, it causes it to tangle.
If you take these tips seriously you will enjoy your braided wig because it will serve you for a long time.